CAAK is a chapter of the International Code Council (ICC) and is recognized as a national leader among statewide code administration trade organizations. Our membership includes more than 650 building inspectors, fire officials, contractors, engineers, architects and others in related fields.
Member benefits include:
- CAAK ensures Kentucky’s building codes are enforced consistently and effectively throughout the state;
- We deliver valuable training, continuing education and networking opportunities for members throughout the year;
- CAAK keeps our members informed of important news affecting building officials in Kentucky as well as bordering states;
- We closely monitor legislation affecting codes administration and public safety; and
- CAAK provides support and guidance to any jurisdiction wishing to establish an inspection department.
- Active $25
- Associate $35
- Student Free
- Retired $25 (one-time fee)
As a member in good standing, for every five members you sponsor, your membership dues for the next year will be waived. For every 10 members you sponsor, your membership dues for the next year will be waived, as well as your registration dues for either a CAAK spring or fall conference.